Who we are:
Harvey W. Watt & Company, Inc. is a successful 62 year old privately held company. While small, we are a premier player in commercial airline pilot disability management and product development and marketing. We provide management services and/or products to over 50,000 pilots flying for every major airline and many regional airlines. We understand the important link between employee, customer and vendor needs and satisfaction. As a result, we’ve built a unique work experience for our employees who value satisfying work relationships.
What are the job responsibilities?
- Collect necessary historical data including plan experiences to help develop new business and renewals.
- Assist in development and implementation of the marketing initiatives to include; plan design, pricing, vendor selection and installation.
- Assist with development and coordination of marketing materials working with the account managers, other departments, clients, and vendors to get client materials prepared.
- Develop and maintain an accurate tracking system to monitor and report results from plans.
- Assist clients with various aspects or available services.
- Respond to client and vendor inquiries.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining Reference Guides, brochures, ads and general marketing materials.
- Team resource for social media marketing (Facebook), Twitter, YouTube,
LinkedIn) and liaison between Harvey W. Watt Co. and /or team to ensure
marketing methods utilized are in-line with current trends.
- Keep informed of marketing best practices and industry trends.
- Day to day office administration supporting the Sales team, including (but not limited to) filing, ordering supplies, assembling administrative guides, proposal production, assist with presentation materials, travel arrangements, meeting coordination, back-up for the team when they are traveling.
- Miscellaneous projects and other duties as assigned.
- Maintain all agent and TPA licensing/renewals.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Experience in insurance application processing
- Customer service experience in the insurance industry.
- Insurance marketing experience / benefits experience.
- Detail oriented individual able to manage workloads and work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Flexible to changing priorities
- Proficient with PC software packages such as spreadsheets (Excel), word processing (Word), graphics, database (Access), and contact management software.
- Strong trouble-shooting skills.
- A self-confident, self-starting, high energy individual who can work independently and enjoys building relationships with business partners.
- Strong organizational skills.