Pilot Claims/ Absence Management
Harvey Watt & Company is the premier provider of airmen Disability Loss of License coverage in the United States and Canada. We have been serving the pilot population since 1951. Pilots, pilot groups and their employers access our expertise in two ways:
- Individual Loss of License insurance products. Here, a pilot may purchase an individual Disability policy (or policies), underwritten by an insurance company, with terms that address the unique needs they face under the Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), and
- Administrative Services (also known as Administrative Services Only, ASO, Third Party Administrative or TPA services). Here, commercial Airline pilots, through their group membership or employment with an Airline, are enrolled in a self - insured or fully insured pilot occupational disability plan, which we administer under the terms of administrative service agreements.
- We also conduct Evidence of Insurability reviews, manage plan enrollment and review enrollment applications.
In either case, when a claim is filed, the Harvey Watt Claims Department is committed to providing our customers with fair, concise and legally sound processing of their disability claims. It is through this high level of professionalism and understanding of the Pilot's unique circumstances that we continue to earn the trust that pilots and pilot groups have placed in our Company over the last 60+ years.
Due to Harvey Watt & Co.'s unique understanding of FAA pilot health and licensing requirements, we are proud to be responsible for the claims / absence management of US Airlines representing 40,000+ pilots.
- Only Third Party Administrator Specializing in Pilots
- Licensed Senior AMEs on Staff
- All Claims Examiners are AME Trained
- Assist Pilots in Returning to the Cockpit Faster
- Flight Surgeon Nurse on Each Account Reviews Cases and Assists in Certification
- Experience Working with Unions and Airline Benefit Departments
- Manage Plan Enrollment
- Develop and Administer Union/Airline Disability Plans for Pilots
Claims Department Mission Statement
For products and services we provide specifically for your Airline, Union, or Organization, please click on your respective logo below or Contact Us.