NJASAP Life Insurance
Competitive Plan Features & Rates:
- Lower rates than NetJets company plan
- No exclusions except suicide which is removed after 2 years
- Supplemental coverage available up to $1.5 million for pilots or spouse
If you have anyone who depends on your income, you need life insurance. It can take care of your dependents' financial needs even if you're not around. Your family can use the benefits to help:
- provide a continuous source of income
- available to either the pilot or the spouse
- assure your children's higher education
- pay off the mortgage on your house
- settle any other outstanding debts
- pay for final expenses
These days, when so many families depend on two incomes to make ends meet, the need for insurance on both wage earners is more important than ever. And even if one spouse is a homemaker, replacing child and home care services so that you may continue to fly takes money as well.
NJT company supplemental life plans will require you to convert to an individual life policy in the event you are disabled more than 3 years or have an employment change. This could result in much higher premiums and exclusions.
Apply for up to $1.5 million in coverage for pilot or spouse at the same rates. Spouses can apply even if pilot chooses not to participate.
CLICK THE BOX BELOW to View the Life Insurance Enrollment Package and Rates: