The Only AeroMedical Provider Featuring:
- The esteemed service of the former director of the FAA Aeromedical Certification Division who is responsible for authoring many of the rules and regulations followed today by the FAA.
- Only full-time Senior AME's, a rare designation given exclusively to the worlds most experienced and respected AME's.
- A complete staff of medical specialists that have received the FAA AME training in Oklahoma City.
- Customer Service Surveys sent to every pilot assisted along with stamped self-addressed envelopes for clients and quality.
- Full Reporting Capabilities: See how many pilots we assisted, number of common diagnoses, duration of assistance and more.
If an unexpected health issue turns up, whom do you turn to? We really hope you're as dull today (to your FAA doctor and the rest of the medical profession) as you were yesterday? But if something ever does happen that suddenly keeps you on the ground, we hope you're insured by Harvey Watt & Company. Because getting pilots back on flight status is as vital to us as insuring pilots against the things that ground them in the first place.
Delivering individualized care for the Pilot
Harvey Watt & Company's AeroMedical Department is headed by full-time Medical Director Dr. Audie Davis. Prior to joining us Dr. Davis spent 25 years as the head of the FAA Aeromedical Certification Division. Last year, many of the professional pilots we insure faced disability problems potentially serious enough to ground them, some permanently. Fortunately, many of them were returned to flight status, and a lot of them wouldn't have made it back at all without our help. Our close relationships in the FAA mean your case will be reviewed and a decision will be made with far less down time. So even if occupational disability insurance doesn't turn you on, think of us as people who you can turn should have a brief question or something more serious and require our team of Senior Aero-Medical Examiners to submit your case to the FAA.
Developing tailored service plans for the population
Harvey Watt & Co. consistently develops products and services for the aviation community. We work with airlines, unions, and other pilot organizations to develop AeroMedical programs to fit their specific needs. We can help you protect your pilot population and their families by bringing them the finest AeroMedical Deptarment in the industry.
85% of AME's perform fewer than 15 exams a year and may either not be up on what is allowed or do not want to take the time to find out the answer for you.
Aeromedical Solutions can be provided to a large pilot body at group rates or purchased individually. With an unmatched value, you might be surprised to find that our rates are a fraction of the cost of other options available. Click below to view the group package or contact us to inquire about individual options tailored specifically for your needs.
The FAA recently reported that 88% of AME's specialize in areas other than Aerospace Medicine. All doctors and nurses at Harvey Watt & Co. are trained specifically in Aerospace Medicine and familiar with its unique requirements.
For more information contact Robin Alston at 800-241-6103 ext 235 or email@example.com