Extended Long-Term Disability Plan
Underwritten by Symetra Life Insurance Company
- After your Disability Loss of License plan expires, this plan will pay the selected amount for as long as you are totally disabled (as determined by Social Security).
- This plan offers long-term income protection of up to 60% of your regular pay (subject to a maximum monthly benefit of $5,000)
- Benefits are payable as long as your total disability continues, up to age 65.
- You may choose any amount of coverage, regardless of underlying Air Health, Temporary or Lump Sum disability benefit purchased.
- Your benefit payments under this plan will not be reduced by other sources of income.
- This industry-renowned program provides individualized return-to-work assistance.
- Coverage may be purchased as a stand alone product in addition to ANY Loss of License plan, i.e. Harvey Watt, ALPA, APA, or company-sponsored group.
- Benefits are TAX FREE because you pay for them with after tax personal funds.
* Harvey Watt & Co., The Aviation Health Association, Symetra, or Great Southern Life Insurance Co., do not give legal or tax advice. This is only our understanding of current tax laws. Since these laws are subject to interpretation and change, we recommend that you seek independent counsel regarding your tax situation.
View Monthly Rates
Learn about Lump Sum Disability and Monthly Pay Disability.