Disability Loss of License Insurance for Pilots
Nearly one in five of us will become disabled for more than a year before reaching age 65.1
Why Buy From Harvey Watt & Co.?
We can provide the protection you need at the rates you deserve. Our 60 years of experience and expertise can save you time and money.
- Harvey Watt & Co. pioneered the development of Pilot Occupational Disability Insurance in 1951. Today our company continues to meet the needs of the professional pilot to help protect the pilot and family from a loss of income with unmatched longevity.
- Harvey Watt insurance policies are guaranteed portable. So even if you change employers or unions, your insurance coverage will travel with you and you will still receive the same great group rates.
- No Rate Increase, only a Decrease, in over 20 years.
- Agents are paid by salary, not commission.
- 1 in 20 pilots are on disability every year.
We strive to provide the professional pilot community with unsurpassed products and the best rates available in the industry.
Our years of experience have proven the importance of our Lump Sum payment policy. It allows a disabled pilot to live within the reduced monthly income that invariably follows a permanent loss of flight status and a life endorsement can help provide beneficiaries the benefit payment in life's greatest tragedy: death.
This plan provides exceptional benefits at affordable rates. This coverage is ideally suited to combine with Lump Sum and Long Term Disability coverage.
Beyond loss of license, we help pilots protect against the ultimate nightmare -- the inability to work at all. This plan offers income protection to age 65 after your Disability Loss of License plan expires.
1 Life and Heath Insurance Foundation for Education. Disability Insurance: Who Needs It? January 16, 2007.